US Army Gortex ECWS Jacket – Size Large

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dunelm

Forager
May 24, 2005
County Durham
The clocks have gone back and there’s a nip in the air – what better time to think about getting your self a nice warm jacket for the winter.

This is the US Army ECWS (Extreme Cold Weather Smock) gortex jacket. Fully wind and water proof with 2 large front pockets, a very useful pocket on the right arm plus two concealed pockets accessed by Velcro between the inner and out fabric.

The jacket has pit-zips on both sleeves that reach to below the elbow and Velcro closures at the cuff. There is an internal “snow-skirt” plus draw-cords at waist and hem. The hood is adjustable and very warm.

Jacket is Size Large. I am 6’1” and 14.5 stone and it’s plenty big enough for me.

The fabric is printed in the US “woodland” camo pattern which has a lot of green, brown and black against a sand background.

There are no tears, holes or rips to either the inner or out fabric and only very minor wear marks. Silvermans sell this jacket at new at £299 , check out the link for further info and pictures www.silvermans.co.uk/Silver/docs/topframe.htm

Price is £55 which includes P+P in the UK. Non UK residents please contact me for details.

Payment by cheque/PO/Pay-Pal – please PM if you are interested.

Many thanks

Chris

Front
ECW1.jpg

Sleeve pocket detail
ECW2.jpg

Inner detail
ECW3.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE