Urban survival grill and cooler

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I was so moved by the Urban Survival Umbrella thread that I thought this would be a contribution to our collective knowledge in the same vein.

So here we have the Urban Survival Cooler and Grill.

The utility this creation is perhaps obvious in that it allows you to both grill the small game you have hunted with said bow and melt snow or keep your survival drink cool in the ice at the same time. At the end of the meal to avoid the risk of wild fire, like in Alberta or London 1666, you simply depress the handle and the melt water extinguishes the cooking fire.

I hope you enjoyed this.

9e7424b1de5fd9df599bef7ac202496d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andibs

Forager
Jan 27, 2012
S. Yorks
That Sir, is a work of art.

So much so, it should be painted on the ceiling of the Cistern Chapel

Sorry, gets coat

Andy

Miniwhisk

Forager
Apr 7, 2010
Gloucestershire
Thank you for the laugh!On a technical note; the 's' bend must provide good air feed to the coals - ? A good rocket stove idea.I wouldn't find it easy to overcome the obvious psychological barrier there.. so sausages cooked on that might be for the less culinary squeamish among us.Love the idea of flushing to put the fire out. That had me laugh out loud!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE