updated Huge drop must see .full portable photgraphic studio lighting set up as new.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys just testing the water. would anyone be interested in purchasing a full 3x 5 lamp portable photographic studio set up job lot packs into one very large bag and another smaller bag.
kit includes two stand lighting stands
one boom convertible lighting stand.
3 multi controllable 5 bulb daylight heads.
3 soft boxes.
one goalpost background support system.
all cables etc.
3 backgrounds. black/ white and chroma key green
am wanting £80 for the lot buyer to collect OR £100 POSTED UK MAINLAND ONLY
PART CASH PART TRADE gransfors bruks small forest axe or outdoor axe or wildlife hatchet. either one in as new or mint condition
if you have a genuine interest and can collect or I can deliver fairly locally to Rotherham south Yorkshire.
please pm me and al get photos for you.
im not going to list this on ebay as by the time ive done with fees and posting. id only be left with the value of the daylight bulbs.
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
this kit is still available with a massive price drop I was wanting £200 or £150 plus a gransfors bruks wildlife or small forest axe.
I only used it perhaps 3 times from new early summer this year. so its as new. buyer to collect or I can deliver locally ie south Yorkshire/ west Yorkshire ish!!
The price has been lowered to £150. or £80 and a gransfors bruks small forest axe or outdoor axe or wildlife hatchet or wetterlings equivalent but must be in as new condition.
or £100 plus a francis barker m88 compass in mint condition
please remember this kit has the added bonus of a full goalpost backdrop system with 3 backdrops. and on full power the heads deliver 2850 watts of daylight light. ie no need for colour correction.
this kit would be an amazing gift for a photography student or pro photographer. or just someone who likes to take pro looking photos
for more details please pm me in the mean time here are a few photos please note its not all photographed as I don't have room to set it all up to photo graph
ive just photographed one of the lighting stands p and running the soft box covers are not in place or you wouldn't see the lights lit up the one light set up is on full power ie all five heads lit. there are two more on the floor in one of the photos.

cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
well black Friday is gone now we have a dull Saturday. this kit is still here guys make me a n offer around the cash price and or px request cold be a lucky Saturday for both of us.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
final bump and final price drop.how about £120 cash for you to collect or local delivery. or £70 and a gransfors bruks small forest axe. outdoor axe or wildlife hatchet. either one must be mint condition.
or £70 and a webley tempest pistol in very good condition.
or £70 and a francis barker m88 compass in pristine condition or as near as possible don't mind a bit of paint off or a couple scratches.
or £100 and a cammenga 3h compass in mint condition.
or £70 and a decent air rifle. nothing special. just in good condition.
this kit would make a perfect Christmas gift for someone into or getting into photography.
the photos don't show everything and certainly don't do it justice
ball in your court guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
from black Friday to dull Saturday to muggy sunday. cant go any lower on this kit guys am sure some of you have the photo itch or have photo orientated persons in the family who would benefit from such a lovely high quality set up. I cant go any lower on price guys as I said but please bare this in mind this kit uses 15 daylight low energy bulbs. on full power output. it has all 15 bulbs with it as new hardly had 4 hours use. and to replace all the bulbs would cost well over £70 which is near enough the cash price im asking in px for a an item on my wants list as I said the photos don't show everything its a full and complete portable/ pack away photographic studio. I haven't put it on the bay of evil post posting it all would cost an arm and a leg if it don't go today its back in the spare room. and will stay there. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
final push up to the top open to offers around the price and part exchange lists if it don't go now its back to the spare room you never know your luck guys and if you don't ask you never will. nothing too silly gents and ladies.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
postage within uk only would cost an additional £20 if you would like the kit I will post it via my hermes for and extra £20 if that will help

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just thought id let this run another day no reasonable offer will be refused. not so much bothered cash wise but whatever cash is offered as long as it has one item of my part list you may just have yourself a full photo studio.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
anyone needing a perfect gift for a budding photographer or videographer. am very very open to offers on this kit. just try me even if you are thinking (he wont accept that) you never know and all I can say at worst is no. but you may most likely get a yes.
don't want to see this lovely kit sat gathering dust guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still here guys and only 20 days 13hours and 40 minutes left. would make someone a great Christmas present and am very open to offers guys
something like £50 and a boker bushcraft knife would be accepted if you can collect.
or £50 and a gransfors small forest axe.
or £50 and a gransfors wildlife axe.
or £50 and an as new pathfinder school us canteen kit. not the round one.
£60 and a condore bushlore micarta
same as condor rodan must be in first class condition though. same applies to all knives
£50 and a whistling ghillie kettle. in great condition
£50 and an air pistol spring or co2 in good nick
£50 and a british army mtp tarp in pristine condition.
£50 and a night vision monocular working and in good order.
£50 and a francis barker m88 compass
£50 and a cammenga 3h compass in superb condition
or buy the kit outright for £100
that would be reduced to £80 if you collect. bare in mind there is over £75 worth of bulbs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE