Up for grabs

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Free to good home
lantern003.jpg

lantern001.jpg

All in working order, tool kit ,spare jet ,and mantles

Jason

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Nice one Jason :approve:

Talking of give aways; and you two are going lightweight; do you want any of those wee plastic screw top vials for holding everything from needles and thread to spices and seasonings ? I can probably manage different colours and sizes.
I've also gotten hold of some aluminium ones, like cheap versions of the spy capsules. Lighter weight but really good quality. I expect to be at Comriecroft sometime this weekend, so can bring them along if you want.

cheers,
M

JAG009

Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Nice one mate, does this mean theres a vapalux purchase being made soon?

A nice gesture, i predict good karma for a boy from the inner city slums!!!!!!!

vapalux purchase being made soon?Yip am looking at some just now !

Jason

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
that would be really nice of you Mary, i actually used some of them a couple of weeks ago on the West Highland Way, transfered liquid soap, and hand sanitizer into them, they worked a treat and saved some weight as well. I will catch up with you this weekend at some time.

All the best

JAG009

Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Nice one Jason :approve:

Talking of give aways; and you two are going lightweight; do you want any of those wee plastic screw top vials for holding everything from needles and thread to spices and seasonings ? I can probably manage different colours and sizes.
I've also gotten hold of some aluminium ones, like cheap versions of the spy capsules. Lighter weight but really good quality. I expect to be at Comriecroft sometime this weekend, so can bring them along if you want.

cheers,
M

That would be good of you ,those wee capsules are very handy

Thanks

Jason

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You're welcome :)
I've got wee tiny squirty bottles too, they have removable tips for filling and then there's a good screw cap. A bit like mini eyedropper bottles. I find them excellent for shampoo, suntan lotion and fairy liquid. Hadn't thought about them for the hand sanitizer stuff.

I'll bring a mixture.

cheers,
M

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Oh just what im looking for, i have the aquamira water treatment drop bottles and was looking for an extra one to keep a ready made mix bottle on the go.

I think i will have to make you a nice cup of tea this weekend Mary for your kind gifts......

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i received the lantern today, and he even sent me a torch just in case that run out of gas, what more can you ask for, one of life's very generous, and kind people, i take my hat of to you mate, and thank you very very much, its things like that, that make you realise that not all people are bad.
take care.
lee.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Oh how wrong can you be Lee, if you met our Jason on a dark night in the woods, trust me you would think he was a very bad, scary man!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yes he is very generous and was very kind to not only pass on the lantern and torch but also pay postage as well, especially as it took him over 10 years to earn that money as a rent boy!!!!!!!!:lmao:

JAG009

Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Oh how wrong can you be Lee, if you met our Jason on a dark night in the woods, trust me you would think he was a very bad, scary man!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yes he is very generous and was very kind to not only pass on the lantern and torch but also pay postage as well, especially as it took him over 10 years to earn that money as a rent boy!!!!!!!!:lmao:

I will have you know it was only 9 years !! i had a good year last year !!!!

Jason

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham

mate, i wish there was more people like that in the world. whether they rent there rear end or not. lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE