Unused DPM trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
This is a pair of British Army DPM trousers dating from the early '80s. I know they are genuine, because I was issued with them just before I left the Army in 1983.

They do appear to be unused - I certainly haven't worn them since leaving the Army as my waist has expanded a bit! They are unfaded, having been kept in my wardrobe for the past 24 years, and they do appear to me to be in mint condition.

The label lists them as Nato Size 1, I measure them to have an inside leg of about 29" with a maximum waist size of 30" (though they have adjusters that will bring it down to about 26" - it also has buttons for braces, and belt loops).

I'm interested in swapping them for some bushcraft item so if you are interested please let me know what you have to offer. I'm not sure what value these trousers have, but I'm particularly after a traditional firesteel and flint, though I could also do with a 58 pattern water bottle, a crusader mug.

If you're interested, please PM me with what you want to offer. If I get more than one offer, I'll see what I want the most and let you know.

Geoff

dpm.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE