Unused Cudeman Stamina Wood Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

OurJud

Forager
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester
Unused Cudeman Stamina Wood Bushcraft Knife.

Never been used, in fact rarely taken from its box - as new condition. Can post pics of actual knife if needed, but to save me time it's this one:
1139939432cud153Ra250.jpg

Full tang 440 Toledo stainless steel blade. The handle is 2 pieces of burgundy stamina wood. The pins are solid brass and it comes with a one piece brown leather belt sheath. Blade length (from handle): 11.3cm. Handle: 10.5. Overall: 21.8. I can't give any indication of performance as it's never been used (not even a paper check), although to be honest it doesn't feel particularly sharp to the touch.

wanted: - camping gear/equipment swaps - value (£30.99 here: http://www.knifeman.co.uk/ViewItem.php?ItemID=122)

Never done this before so I don't know if this needs verifying/approving by admin or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Never done this before so I don't know if this needs verifying/approving by admin or something.

As Louis mentioned, you can only exchange for other goods in Swap Shop, if you wish to sell for cash you need to become a full member. info can be found in Paid Subscriptions

I've tidied up your post, good luck with the swaps, it's a nice looking knife

OurJud

Forager
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester
Thanks, for the lesson on rules, guys. I just thought it would be okay to mention I would consider payment, but fair enough.

Still Waters, I'm pretty open to offers so long as it's camping related.

OurJud

Forager
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester
I'm okay for a rucksack, I'm afraid.

I suppose I'm being a little unfair here, but I posted this on a bit of a whim when I remembered I had the knife sitting in a bedroom drawer.

I'll do my best to think of stuff I'd like and post a list, but feel free to keep throwing the offers in for the meanwhile.

NB: Need to try and get the swap done before then end of this month as that's when I have my LD wildcamp planned for and would obviously like to make use of whatever I swap the knife for, for that trip.

Last edited:

OurJud

Forager
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester
If someone has a nice outdoor/sports watch in good working order that they've maybe replaced or upgraded from, preferably with an extra long strap, then I'd be interested in a swap for the knife.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE