unexpected rash

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks,i was at Morch,s meetup at the weekend and i seem to have gotten a rash of somekind,i was ground dwelling for the meet and i suspect the tree fairies were bored so they took it out on me!!!!!!!!!!!

backtatt.jpg

Little gits must of done it as i lay in a drunken stupor cos i never felt a thing:D

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Sharon say's it looks oriental in it's execution with a mix of Chinese and Japanese Mythological imagary to juxtapose itself, Jed Jnr want to colour it in with crayons!:rolleyes:

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
D'ye remember the Smith and Jones Tattoo Parlour sketch?

Mel is the tattoo artist and is tattooing something on Griff's back. The conversation goes something like this:

Mel: Nearly finished now.
Griff: Great.
Mel: Bit of an unusual request, this one.
Griff: Well, I've always been a very keen sea angler. So I thought, why not have a pair of pollacks tattooed on my back?

Cut to look of horror on Mel's face.....

Anyway, looks much better than a pair of pollacks.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Hi Stuart f,
nice ink, you should see the state o' ma leg... ; )
jon

no camera at the mo'

reddy

Tenderfoot
Dec 28, 2007
Lancashire
Not normally a huge fan of tattoos (but hey each to there own and all that:cool: ),but I really quite like this:)

Any particular story behind the beautiful imagery in your ink?

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Great what a pointy stick and some charred wood can produce,:approve:
can I try next time?...:headbang: :D

Hi Tom,are you trying to keep me away from the next meet :D

Anyway, looks much better than a pair of pollacks.

:lmao: Cheers Peter

Hi Stuart f,
nice ink, you should see the state o' ma leg... ; )
jon

no camera at the mo'

Hi John,i might get the chance in November though :) .

Any particular story behind the beautiful imagery in your ink?

Hi Reddy, theres no reason for the style i just like oriental Tatts. I also have a full sleeve of Tribal which i designed myself,plus a half sleeve on the other arm.

Nice, who did it?

Hi Woodsmoke, it was the fairies wot did it :D No seriously it was this guy http://www.angelsbodystudioltd.co.uk/.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice tat Stuart

I came back from my stag do in Amsterdam with a large skull on my left shoulder blade, the wife went ballistic at first then the rage turned into despair. By the time I`d got out of the shower she had stopped crying and then she noticed it had disappeared, back came the rage again :slap:

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Nice tat Stuart

I came back from my stag do in Amsterdam with a large skull on my left shoulder blade, the wife went ballistic at first then the rage turned into despair. By the time I`d got out of the shower she had stopped crying and then she noticed it had disappeared, back came the rage again :slap:

ROFLOL, how long were you on the couch for, or was it a bivvy in the garden

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Nice tat Stuart

It was my wife that picked my 'reaper' tattoo.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think I got off pretty lightly in the end, just glad she never found out what else we got up to over there.

tenderfoot

Nomad
May 17, 2008
north west uk
Ho hum! .....We've all come back from a trip away with a nasty rash of somekind. Or is that just me? I tried the "it must have been the fairies" excuse with my wife but it didnt seem to pacify her at all....
Which three fairies were looking bored anyway?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE