UnderArmour boxers; any cheaper alternative?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
After buying two pairs of underarmour boxerjocks I realised just what I've been missing out on all my life of wearing Asda's cotton boxer pants... they really do keep you dry, cool, and don't ride up your legs. Does anyone know a cheaper alternative as £13 is steep for one pair of boxers!

yeha

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2009
North Yorkshire
M&S do some long leg pants here. I've had some for a few years. They're great for walking as they stop the inner thighs rubbing together and remove moisture a treat.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
After buying two pairs of underarmour boxerjocks I realised just what I've been missing out on all my life of wearing Asda's cotton boxer pants... they really do keep you dry, cool, and don't ride up your legs. Does anyone know a cheaper alternative as £13 is steep for one pair of boxers!

Great thread mate,I too have been looking for ages for some sort of outdoory type boxers, at the mo I just use what I have at home and change regularly.
I quite like the look of merino wool boxers but, a. they are mega expensive and b. Iv not run into anyone who has any experience of them, ie if they itch and how well they perform after being worn for a few days.

Watching the thread with interest!!

Atb
Steve

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great thread mate,I too have been looking for ages for some sort of outdoory type boxers, at the mo I just use what I have at home and change regularly.
I quite like the look of merino wool boxers but, a. they are mega expensive and b. Iv not run into anyone who has any experience of them, ie if they itch and how well they perform after being worn for a few days.

Watching the thread with interest!!

Atb
Steve

I bought a couple of pairs of Finisterre merino boxers for my TGO trip last year Steve, I wore each pair for two or three days whilst the others were washed and dried,I wouldn't wear anything else now. I have Smartwool and Icebreaker which have both lost their shape and ruck up something chronic after a days wear, not good when you sleep in them too.

None of them have been itchy but out of the three brands I've tried the Finisterre breath the best, they don't get sweaty or damp even walking 20 miles in 20*c+, they hold their shape and keep everything where it's supposed to be.

The Smartwools haven't been worn for about three years and just sit in my draw, nobody wants to buy secondhand boxers for some reason :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE