Uncle Ray Helped find Moat??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Due to his skills Ray was asked to get involved, I don't think he was happy that the fact was released to the press though.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
It does not really matter what Ray says. It is what can be culled from what he said by the journalist writing the article that counts. The press can make whatever ever you say mean whatever they want it to mean should it suit them to do so.

Precisely my point.

rckape

Jul 26, 2013
East Midlands, UK
I read on Sky that it was Rays choice to speak out now as he felt that there was enough water under the bridge.

This might be my inner cynic speaking out but the timing does seen convenient with Rays new book being released in a few weeks. (Also mentioned in the Sky report).

Just playing devils advocate, I'm well aware of the propensity of the press for fabrication and lies!

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
he was probably asked - if you were hiding out in X area where would you hide and he gave his opinion - i doubt he was standing at the head of the armed response team

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
he was probably asked - if you were hiding out in X area where would you hide and he gave his opinion - i doubt he was standing at the head of the armed response team
Actually if you read his biographical account of the situation you'd know he gives a very in-depth and detailed account of the entire story from his point of view. He spoke with numerous forces and was briefed by many agencies. He led about a dozen heavily armed officers with support dogs into dense forest and got close to Moat. He was heavily involved.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE