Uncle Bill's Sliver Gripper Tweezers

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Ive put this up on another forum and thought bushcrafters might find these interesting

If you need a pair of tweezers for splinters, first aid, ticks etc you can't go wrong with Uncle Bill's sliver grippers. They are small, light and guaranteed for life.

Check here for details

http://www.slivergripper.ca/

I've ordered a couple to see what the customer services, delivery times are and if everything pans out OK I'll organise a group buy if people are interested??

Product blurb below

* Sliver Grippers. Made from high quality stainless steel
* Indispensible for removing stingers, thorns, slivers
* Include them in every first-aid kit
* Comes with handy stainless steel keyring/clip holder.

Unlike other tweezers that are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, Uncle Bill'sSliver Grippers tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel. The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications.

gripper.jpg

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Ive put this up on another forum and thought bushcrafters might find these interesting

If you need a pair of tweezers for splinters, first aid, ticks etc you can't go wrong with Uncle Bill's sliver grippers. They are small, light and guaranteed for life.[/IMG]

Sorry to be a pedant but...
Well apart from the ticks bit, having read about the possible consequences of botching the removal of a tick I think thats maybe not the best thing to use.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I've got one pair in my first aid kit and one pair on my keyring.
Very handy piece of kit.
If there is a group buy i'll be interested in a few more pairs

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
No connection with them, etc., but remember that if you buy them from RayMears.com you don't pay postage (they don't charge postage for orders of £10 or less) so, at £4.50 each, that's not a bad price. But if you want more than two, place two separate orders to keep the order value below £10.

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE