Ulu for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I have this Trusty kitchen choppa for sale.

as I am in need of funds, Blade by Eklund in Aeb-l stainless, wood is stabalised birch burr. NO Sheath

Looking 80 pounds including paypal and delivery to uk

Believe it or not the materials alone cost more than this!

skinner002.jpg

[HIDE]
skinner001.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
skinner007.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
skinner006.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
skinner005.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
skinner003.jpg
[/HIDE]

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I know its sold but i have to say that was a fantastic looking knife, what would a knife like that be used for?? skinning!?

weekender

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
weekender said:
I know its sold but i have to say that was a fantastic looking knife, what would a knife like that be used for?? skinning!?

weekender

More use in the kitchen for chopping veg,cutting meat etc.

That's what I'd have used it for if I'd had the money.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
As the new owner :D , I can safely say it will be used daily in the kitchen for food prep. I have had one in the past and after I sold it I missed it immediately. That said, I also used the old one for cutting leather and intend to use this one for that too, as it is smaller than the Roselli one I had before and shape-wise is even more suited to the task.
Once I have made a sheath for it, then it will be coming out with me too, as I want to see how useful this design is in terms of knife - like tasks, as well as a small chopping tool.
It just seems a shame to use this daily, as it really is lovelier in real life than in the pics. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE