Ultimate Bushcraft Pooch!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
got to say josh has to be the best bushcraft-pooch (sorry hawthorn). he's so much like a person its spooky knows his job when we're out n about. just remember to keep all your food off ground level! and your water bottle for that matter... :lmao:

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
My pack are fairly useless for bushcraft, they tend to charge about scarying wildlife away, though they will find the odd bit of firewood.
They are keen on cuddling up , and make great wind breaks. We have 4 German Shepherds and 1 Pug (the pug makes a great hot water bottle in my better 1/2's sleeping bag) :)

I never worry about anybody creeping up on me either :D

Reactions: morch

StormWalker

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 4, 2005
Mid-Wales
R-J said:
got to say josh has to be the best bushcraft-pooch (sorry hawthorn). he's so much like a person its spooky knows his job when we're out n about. just remember to keep all your food off ground level! and your water bottle for that matter... :lmao:

I have the same problem when it comes to food with Storm. But keeping it off ground level isn't quite enough as you can see from the pics. It is like storing food when there are bears about because if he gets peckish in the night i will wake up in the morning with my kit back turned out. :eek: :twak: :twak: :lmao:

Saying that he is a great companion to be out with.

yarrow

Forager
Nov 23, 2004
Dublin
lord lurcher said:
Sorry R.J but a dog that you have to hide your provisions from sounds more of a liability than an asset in a bushcraft situation!

RJ may have to hide his food from Josh but i could leave food lying around and he would'nt touch it. Its a kind of game him and RJ have been playing for some time, only problem is RJ's not too partial to Joshy's food!!! :yelrotflm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE