UKHammocks down under quilt NEW. Price drop and bump.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
This one:
http://ukhammocks.co.uk/shop/articl...pq3zJmUN70ryNFIK&shop_param=cid=4&aid=9.-001&

Got it about 3 months ago but only had chance to use it during this Bushmoot so 12 nights on the clock.
Never dirty, never washed, never wet or damp, not a single spot or stain on it, never closer than 100 yards from a fire/smoke, stored in a loose bag on top of my closet. And of course separated from my body by hammock material so it really is brand new.

The only problem is the size, it is exactly 1.6 m long so a tiny bit too short for me (6'4", 17 stones). I'm ok if I bend my knees a little but when I stretch it's either a cold foot or a cold shoulder. This is their latest model with box wall baffle construction. There is nothing wrong with this quilt and the craftsmanship is top notch, I'm only selling it to upgrade to the full size.

axn1w1.jpg

This was taken a week ago, he is 14 years old and just below 6' tall.

vdn4v4.jpg

It puffs up nicely and I had absolutely no problem when it dropped to 10 C. There is no overstuff down in it and my scales show exactly 650 grams.

Currently sells for £145 plus shipping so around £160. And at the moment you have to wait about 2 months for any new orders...
You can have it now for £140 including postage and fees. I would prefer BACS transfer but I can live with PayPal.
More than happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE