UK Survival School - Essentials Course?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

archiet

Jan 6, 2005
London
hi all,

I was thinking of doing the week-long 'essentials' course in the Brecon Beacons with the UK Survival school.

Has anyone here done the course? What did they think of it?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Archie T

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I had a pleasant weekend a few years ago with Jonny Crockett et al at Survival School as mentioned in Biddlesby's post but I think the UK Survival School may be a different crowd.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
You mean this place? http://www.uksurvivalschool.co.uk/

(Have you got the right school Wayne?)

If that's the place, I did the weekend course last year. The week course starts with the weekend course and then when most of the students go home, a few stay for the rest of the week. I think four stayed when I was there - I wish I had done, but my weekend was a wedding present, so it was out of my hands. Great wedding present though! :D

Anyway. I enjoyed it and learnt a lot. The chief instructor Ged, was very knowledgeable and easy to get on with. There were two other instructors when I was there. I'd recommend them. PM me if you want any more info.

archiet

Jan 6, 2005
London
Chris,

thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure I'll do this. It sounds really good.

Thanks to everyone for the info (even if on the wrong course :twak: :rolleyes: )

ArchieT

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE