Withdrawn UK Legal Carry Knives Job Lot - Priced to shift quickly.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
A few sharps that had been forgotten about..

Guys, I’m looking for a quick sale on these 6 x UK Legal Knives and don’t really have the time for individual transactions so I’m offering them as a job lot for a very low price.

I’m looking for £155 for all six Knives, and that includes appropriate postage within the UK. Not looking for any trades, thanks.

Payment by bank transfer is preferred. Will consider other methods.

Will give discounts if this job lot is bought with any of the other gear that I’ve got up for sale at the mo.

By entering into a sale with me, you are asserting that you are aged 18 or over.

Lansky World Legal - Unused, no box. A very functional knife with a very strong close up but fairly mediocre finish ( Black marks around the pivot)

Boker Slipjoint - Carried and Used, no box - Condition 7-7.5/10

CRKT Liong Mah No.5 - Carried, used gently. No box. One or two minor rub marks on the handle.

2 x Michael Vagnino ZipSlips. These retail at Heinnies for £224 each.

https://www.heinnie.com/vagnino-custom-zipslip-leaf-blade-g10
https://www.heinnie.com/vagnino-custom-zipslip-g10

I think that these are considered mid-techs, not totally custom. Now, the green/black leaf blade is unused but I consider it to have a fairly weak closing action - Rather than snapping back into the handle with authority, it’s a bit more....laidback! Im sure someone with more skill than me could sort this out fairly easily. It is a perfectly functional knife, one of the strongest Slipjoints I’ve come across, which is reinforced with the choil. I just like my knife closing to be more firm. It’s got a factory edge, but it’s a little toothy. No box.

The plain green handle one is in a used condition, the blade had some minor rust pits so I used micromesh to polish these out which, inevitably, took all of the bead blast finish off. Still a few pits visible, but these could be sorted out with a decent sand down. Edge needs a lot of work. Other than that, the rest of the knife is in good condition. Again, a very strong and solid Slipjoint. No box.

Spyderco Kiwi- Carried and used but good condition. Edge needs work and there’s a tiny pit on the handle. No box.

287deec.jpg

2wcqxde.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE