Twodogs lite bush shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
People have asked me in the past to make the " Twodogs " in lighter weight wool , so here they are at a good price and made to your size , posted to your door :).

All blankets are military surplus mid weight wool blend .

British Army moss green ,

Number one..............SOLD ,

Price £57 made to your size posted to your door

Number two .................SOLD

Number Three ,

British Army orange ,

Number four SOLD

Any one interested send me a PM

All the best

Twodogs

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi again Twodogs, you have panicked me into 'prepper' territory mate! If there was ever any uncertainty about the existence of climate change and extinction of the species, you have just single handedly confirmed them... First the ozone layer, then the icecaps, but to top it all, the Twodogs bush shirt is getting thinner too!!! The G8 summit was far too little too late!!! 😉

Seriously mate, If these are of the same excellent quality of the original type (you may have to rename it the 'Twodogs Classic'!) you will soon be a very busy man. The thicker type bush shirt you made me is fantastic my friend I just need more of the colder weather so it gets worn-in properly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE