Sold Two M390 fixed blade knives.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Hi all, another clear out of a few bits.

LionSteel M4-ST M390, santos palissander

LionSteel M1-UL Olive wood

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

Nice knives these, the M390 steel is very good indeed, takes a fine edge and holds it well. With readily available small diamond/ceramic sharpening stones they are easy enough to keep sharp.

I made another sheath for the M4 for no other reason than I felt like it! :) The stock sheath is actually very nice. Good main knife size the M4.

It's little brother the M1. Makes me smile this one, so small but so useful. Only issue is the sheath, needs a better one in my opinion, I find it awkward to get in and out without cutting the mouth of the sheath. It functions perfectly well, if I was keeping it I'd make another.

I like the way they've ribbed the handles, makes for a nice confident grip, clever!

Both in very good condition. ... All the specs are easily available on LionSteels site.

I'll take £65 for the M4 and £50 for the M1 .... Both posted in the price.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
I'll take both please.
You'll be pleased with your M4. I have one with green micarta scales and it's a fantastic blade steel.

As Stiks mentioned though, you will need diamond stones to sharpen them otherwise you'll be there forever, M390 is an absolute beast to sharpen with anything other than diamond stones.

You've bagged yourself two absolute bargains there mate!

ATB,

Allan

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hudd4444

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2019
Kent
@Allans865 Hey mate, looking forward to getting them in hand. They seem to get good reviews. I have a little Survive GSO 2.7 in CPM20cv which I think is the same stuff. When I sharpened that for the first time I really appreciated that I had invested in a couple of DMT diamond stone and that the blade was only 2.7 inches...hahaaa. ATB, Baz

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
@Allans865 Hey mate, looking forward to getting them in hand. They seem to get good reviews. I have a little Survive GSO 2.7 in CPM20cv which I think is the same stuff. When I sharpened that for the first time I really appreciated that I had invested in a couple of DMT diamond stone and that the blade was only 2.7 inches...hahaaa. ATB, Baz
Yeah I think it's very similar steel.
When I first got the M4 I was trying to touch up the edge with my Lansky system with the normal oilstones, I was sitting there for hours and getting nowhere, all they were doing were scratching the steel.

I ended up buying 2 Lansky diamond stones, a coarse one and a fine, and along with the ceramic one I already had I got a really good edge on it, and I haven't had to sharpen it since.

The handle ergonomics are ideal too. It's a brilliant knife. I sold my Fallkniven F1 Pro on here and bought the Lionsteel M4, and I find that a far superior knife.

Enjoy mate

ATB,

Allan

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: hudd4444

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE