Twin Light bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Hi, Finished these for a chap recently and thought i'd show them here.
Hope you like them.
Lance.

TWIN1-1.jpg

TWIN2-1.jpg

TWIN3.jpg

TWIN4-1.jpg

TWIN5-1.jpg

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
They do look special Lance.
The time is getting ever closer that i am going to have to place an order...
Did you get anywhere with the file experimenting?

J

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Lance , question , why on the top of the file work is there larger gap between segment '2' and segment '3' if the top can be considered to be divided into segments??

Again Cracking work.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
That is an awesome display of not only design but skill.
The ability to make knives with virtually no deviation between each one is to me at least very impressive. Even some factory knives with computer guided laser cut cnc work can't do that.
It does look like some of the file work in one area is a bit shorter than the other, but it's hard to tell due to the angles. am I right or do my eyes decieve me.

Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Hi 8thsinner, thanks for the comments. The filework is all even it is definately the angle of photo that make things seem a little shorter, it is very difficult to take pictures of knives at the best of times let alone getting detail such as filework.
A thicker band has been added to each knife in stepped positions to make each knife individual to the owner.
regards,
Lance.

K.NYPH

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2009
Leicestershire
Very nice pair of knives,I like your idea of numbering/identifying the knives with the space in the file work ,your logo is supurb but if you sqint your eyes it looks like a cartoon face which is just as cool

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Lance your work once again astounds me it's soooooooooooo good! I told myself I wasn't going to buy another sharp until I was 18,...........come march the 14th 2010 you will have a PM!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE