Tweed Shooting Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
A lovely quality British-made tweed shooting jacket, by Isaac Waltons of Newcastle. In superb condition with no holes or signs of wear.

This is a heavy duty jacket, made from thick, tough tweed with a cotton lining. It weighs over 1.7kg.

Three buttoned front, with a button fastening at the collar, Two flapped front lower pockets, open breast pocket, one open inner chest pocket and a zipped one on the opposite side. Plus a decent side poacher's pocket on the lower inside front. Articulated shoulders for ease of movement.

No label but I would bet my house it is 100 per cent wool.

No size label but measurements are:
Pit to pit - 25 inches
Base of collar to hem 30 inches.

This is a little big for my 42 inch chest but perfectly wearable especially if you like it slightly baggy with room for layers. I would say it would suit anyone up to 5ft 10 ins and 42 or 44 chest.

The colour is difficult to describe. It is a window pane check with lines of blue orangey red and yellow. It is well represented by the close up photo of the jacket's lapel except perhaps the green colour is more prominent in real life (hope that makes sense!).

I'm looking for £45 including fees and post.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE