Sold Tudor Black Bay 36 wristwatch and travel case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Tudor Black Bay 36 wristwatch

Model:
black dial
(M79500-0007 on bracelet 95750)

Stainless steel sports watch, 150 meter water resistance.

Product page:

Condition:
Excellent condition as I have a number of watches that I rotate through. Has been worn in the office and babied. Hasn’t been used in water or polished / serviced etc.

Given it the once over and the only marks, to my eye, are a feint couple of marks on the clasp from resting on the desk whilst typing, as well as as small mark where the clasp pivots on the bracelet. The crystal and the rest of the watch look solid.

Bought this last June / July from a Rolex / Tudor Authorised dealer in Cheltenham, UK (Martin Co). As such it has approx 4 years warranty remaining. I believe (the AD told me this on purchase) the service interval on these watches is 10 years, so another 9 or so if you are regimented about such things.

Comes with the box, outer cardboard sleeve, manuals, warranty card etc as well as the two links the AD removed to fit it to me. Will throw in a padded travel case, that I use to store the watch.

T7alGgn.jpg

Album of pictures:
more pics click here

Price:
This cost £2210 a year ago. I’m asking £1710 via bank transfer, inc postage to UK.

(No trades thanks. Got a replacement so money is going to fund that … retrospectively)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE