Trusty British Surplus Shops ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Please tell me in your opinion trusty British military surplus shops who run an internet shop.

(You may off course write in here little shops in Britain too, which don't run internet shops, but please tell it me, if I can't order there via homepage.)

Thank you!

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Endicotts for sure.

Smaller surplus shop is Pools Surplus in Hartlepool, had great service from them more than once. Their web shop is all the air soft type gear, best to message them if your looking for a specific surplus item though, they have loads they haven’t got online

Reactions: Erbswurst

Jackroadkill

Forager
Nov 21, 2016
Newtown, Powys
Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
It's very interesting for me, because they buy and sell quiet different stuff than the Germans.
And if I want to recommend German equipment to somebody, it isn't so easy to find in Britain.

People really seem to buy mainly what they know without thinking about if perhaps something else would be the better choice for their purpose.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE