TrueNorth Little Tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
TrueNorth Outdoor Little Tarp
Sold, pending funds... £45 + £5 p&p (If you are local I am happy to arrange a collection time).
Cheque prefered, but Paypal accepted (for card funded Paypal, charges bring it to £52)
Normal retail would be £69.99

Size – 3.0 x 2.4 metres
Wt. – 1 kg inc pegs, lines and bags (the newest version weighs slightly more at 1.2kg)

This tarp was designed by Jed Yarnold of TrueNorth http://www.truenorthoutdoor.co.uk/littletarp.htm and really is a premium product. The package includes the tarp, ten aluminium tent pegs in a bag, two guy line pockets for use with walking poles or paddles, and two 1-metre extension lines. All lines are reflective to help you find your camp in the dark.

LittleTarpPack.JPG

It is in almost mint condition, I bought it a year ago but it has been used just once, at the Bushmoot last summer. I am putting this up for sale because I have several other tarps and just haven’t had enough chances to get the use out of this that I thought I would, also, I have recently had an expensive couple of months and could do with recouping a little petty cash!

Tarp-pitched1.JPG

The tarp is well thought out and very well made. The design allows for many set up options. Jed has produced a Tarpology instructional sheet that has been published in a couple of places now. It gives set-up suggestions and ideas.
http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/tarpology.htm#TRUENORTH%20-%20Little%20Tarp

Tarp-pitched2.JPG

Tarp-pitched3.JPG

Littletarp2.JPG

Tarptab1.JPG

Tarptab2.JPG

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking.:)

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Chris, I would like to buy this if it is still available. Send me your address and I will put a cheque in the post to you today. Regards, Aaron

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE