Tru-Nord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Thanks Hoodoo, I already have done, I'm just waiting for Gayle to wake up!

I’m sure it’s just human error on their part, these things happen. But it doesn’t inspire confidence in, what I thought was, a quality product. Which is why I thought it might be worth while people checking their own.

I would be interested in the results.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I just receive this from Tru-Nord

“Andy,
Both compasses were both set to 0 degrees declination. Send the one that is 7 degrees and will set it back to zero. Sorry for error as a different dial must have been inserted in place of your dial. Gayle”

Begs the question, why did they intend them to be set to zero, which is just about as incorrect as -7.

Any suggestions, what I should have it set to. I live in Lancashire and they will largely be used around here and the Lakes. I think about -4 would suit, comments please.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Mine showed up this weekend. Ended up being $6 postage. (They altered the credit card amount without telling me, but Gail did put a nice smiley face on the invoice so fair enough :rolleyes: )

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
For anyone who was interested and was following this, my replacement Tru-nords arived yesterday! Nd were perfect.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE