For Sale Triple Aught Design PIG FTD Cold weather gloves Large

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
PIG Delta full dexterity gloves TAD Edition in white, size large.
Pretty rare as never seen another pair.....
£200
IMG_8977.PNGIMG_8976.PNGIMG_8975.PNG

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
@Munky1 I have no formal complaint to make. I’m sure that goods of any value may be offered at any price by individuals in this site and it is up to the buyer to check the deal.
However were your offer of gloves to be a commercial one I cannot help feeling that it would breach UK trading standards as to the description (rarity) of the item in question.

That it appears I can buy these gloves for $80 plus postage from America and you are asking £200 (at the time of writing) is what makes me unhappy. I have not checked out your other items for sale (yet)

I trust that my reply will unbate your breath.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
@Munky1 I have no formal complaint to make. I’m sure that goods of any value may be offered at any price by individuals in this site and it is up to the buyer to check the deal.
However were your offer of gloves to be a commercial one I cannot help feeling that it would breach UK trading standards as to the description (rarity) of the item in question.

That it appears I can buy these gloves for $80 plus postage from America and you are asking £200 (at the time of writing) is what makes me unhappy. I have not checked out your other items for sale (yet)

I trust that my reply will unbate your breath.
Sadly No, this did not unbate my breath.
It did however allow me to take a much needed afternoon nap, for which I thank you. I would strongly suggest not bothering looking at my other items which I am sure are commercial as well.
At time of writing it was my belief that these were hard to come by, my statement indicating that was flagged by another member and he kindly provided a link. Your unhappiness frankly is of no concern of mine I was just interested to see how far society had come being offended by an advert selling something I own and you have no relevance to.
I am saddened by your mention of trading standards (This is a forum, for members, not somewhere to vent your frustrations of others making a profit) (Or not) on something they own. I thanked the Member and had every intention of changing the price, having been showed the errors of my ways - however feel now, I have no interest in selling the Gloves at all and still wish them to remain per my description, knowing that they will languish here forever awaiting another such as your good self to have a coronary over.
I mean how far can this now go? Am i sure the gloves are actually gloves or do they, per chance, without my knowledge identify as a toaster and have several pronouns I am aware of and care even less about? - Ill be taking myself to Trading standards, worry not mr Parrot.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
I thought folks weren’t meant to post comments regards sales?

Found it…….

Added guidelines after some discussion on the forum about commenting on prices.

1. Seller posts up the price they want for an item - Including any applicable fees and postage costs.
2. Buyers accept the price or not.
3. If the buyers think the prices are a bit high they can comment politely via PM to the seller.
4. Do not all jump into the thread and say the prices are high, or you can get it here or there cheaper. Leave it alone and politely PM the seller if you feel the need.
5. The Seller can then comment as they see fit, change prices etc as they want to.
6. Do not keep jumping in saying the same thing as the posts will be removed and warnings given.
7. Always be polite and considerate.
8. Buyers end up buying or not
9. Seller ends up selling or not

Reactions: Broch and Munky1

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
I stand adjudicated (again!)

Then the answer to my first post is simply- “No”.

just_john

Mar 22, 2012
South Wales
Sadly No, this did not unbate my breath.
It did however allow me to take a much needed afternoon nap, for which I thank you. I would strongly suggest not bothering looking at my other items which I am sure are commercial as well.
At time of writing it was my belief that these were hard to come by, my statement indicating that was flagged by another member and he kindly provided a link. Your unhappiness frankly is of no concern of mine I was just interested to see how far society had come being offended by an advert selling something I own and you have no relevance to.
I am saddened by your mention of trading standards (This is a forum, for members, not somewhere to vent your frustrations of others making a profit) (Or not) on something they own. I thanked the Member and had every intention of changing the price, having been showed the errors of my ways - however feel now, I have no interest in selling the Gloves at all and still wish them to remain per my description, knowing that they will languish here forever awaiting another such as your good self to have a coronary over.
I mean how far can this now go? Am i sure the gloves are actually gloves or do they, per chance, without my knowledge identify as a toaster and have several pronouns I am aware of and care even less about? - Ill be taking myself to Trading standards, worry not mr Parrot.
I have checked your other items, and I deduced the following - You have far better taste and far more money than me, that is some high quality gear you have! Good luck with the sales

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
I have checked your other items, and I deduced the following - You have far better taste and far more money than me, that is some high quality gear you have! Good luck with the sales
You are a Gent for saying this, although I would have added probably far less sense and the money part, well, I have a lot of expensive photos at the moment ;-). I am genuine when i say offers and trades, I realise some of the gear here is stupidly expensive but I do have a soft spot for manners and like minded individuals and do try and accomodate most if not all if there is genuine interest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE