Trek to Concordia/K2 and Snow Lake region

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Carpe_Diem

Jan 9, 2004
Australia
Hi all

I know this may be a little off topic on this forum, but i'm based in Perth (Aus) and i'm putting together an expedition for exploratory style trekking in the Karakorum Ranges in Pakistan, specifically trekking to K2 Base Camp and then through the Snow Lake regions.

This trek has consistently been rated as one of the top 5 treks in the world as the scenery is just sublime.

A company called Field Touring Alpine (Perth based) is putting together for me and we're looking for others who may be interested in joining us.

Departure at this stage has been set as 2nd or 3rd June to commence trek on 6th June for 35days. This is a once in a life time trip as political tensions between India and Pakistan are at an all time low so the area has been opened to trekkers again.

If anyone is interested, please email me on jeelanaminATiprimusDOTcomDOTau or Dave Hancock at Field Touring Alpine through their website www.fieldtouring.com

regards
Jeelan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE