Translation from Norwegian please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
I have just received 2 bottles of waterproofer to try and fix my leaky tipi from Bison Telt problem is the instructions are in (I think) Norwegian. :confused:

They say:
Duken an behandles bade i fuktig og tort vaer. Strykes pa med pensel eller du kan bruke en sprayflaske. Dusj pa et jevnt dekkende lag. Unnga sol pa vindusflater. Spray ikke i naerheten av ild eller varme gjentander.

Please can someone explain - It looks just like a bottle of white spirit. Do I just paint the liquid onto the outside and let dry or is it supposed to be washed in? any help welcome!!

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I have just received 2 bottles of waterproofer to try and fix my leaky tipi from Bison Telt problem is the instructions are in (I think) Norwegian. :confused:

They say:
Duken an behandles bade i fuktig og tort vaer. Strykes pa med pensel eller du kan bruke en sprayflaske. Dusj pa et jevnt dekkende lag. Unnga sol pa vindusflater. Spray ikke i naerheten av ild eller varme gjentander.

Please can someone explain - It looks just like a bottle of white spirit. Do I just paint the liquid onto the outside and let dry or is it supposed to be washed in? any help welcome!!

"The fabric can be treated in wet and dry weather. Apply with a brush or use a spraybottle. Apply a even covering layer. Avoid window areas. Don't spray in proximity to fires and heat sources."

Something like that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE