Trangia Muli Fuel set up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have for sale a Trangia Multi Fuel set up comprising 0.6l trangia bottle and pump, bag, magic tool, instructions and burner all in very good condition used about 6 times only

For sale at £95 if posted or £90 face to face (and will include white gas fuel in bottle)

Would consider swaps or trades for wood carving tools ,nice folding knife, eagle kettle, GB carving axe , canvas pack or try me

DSC_0290.jpg

Last edited:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Ok

Lets go for a price drop to £85 posted and £75 collected or meet up around Manchester area , or always open to trades of course of similar value

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
photo added for info as requested by a few folk on PM's

As you can see it is pretty much as new and almost half price

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
Ohh, from the looks of it it's the older made in Sweden by Optimus version of the Trangia MF. It has the flame adjuster close to the stove instead of at the bottle like on the new ones that are made by Primus in Soviet Russia (excuse me that would actually be Estonia).

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I think you are correct there

may be an older one but totally bomb proof design and pretty much as new as you can see

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Actually, isn't it basically the Primus Omnifuel, with a Trangia mounting kit, not the Optimus Nova? Either way, a belting bit of kit!

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
Actually, isn't it basically the Primus Omnifuel, with a Trangia mounting kit, not the Optimus Nova? Either way, a belting bit of kit!

The new one is. The older (and probably better) version is based on the nova design from what I understand. Look at the pump, the fuel line connector and the fuel valve, all different from primus' stuff but very much like nova.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Having had an Optimus Nova it is basically that stove but factory adapted to fit a Trangia

Open to offers and trades if that helps anybody

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE