Trangia competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
I've got a trangia sitting in my place that I never use. So who'd like to win one :)

Simple question. First one to post the correct answer wins it. I'm happy to cover the postage anywhere in the UK, but would rather not post it to Sweden as you must be able to buy them over there for cheaper than I can post it! ;)

What year was Trangia founded?

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
That didn't take long :rolleyes: (Note to self: Harder un-googleable question next time)

PM me your address Levi and I'll send it on over.

Marts
:)

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
It makes me smile how pre-internet this competion would have lasted maybe a couple of day or at least a couple of hours.

Google rules :lmao:

Matt.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
matt-w said:
It makes me smile how pre-internet this competion would have lasted maybe a couple of day or at least a couple of hours.

Google rules :lmao:

Matt.

Very true. Funnily enough my father is still internet-illiterate. He and my stepmother enter loads of travel competitions and usually about the middle of the month they contact me, having spent weeks searching for the answer in libraries and other places. I have become the son-with-the-power-of-google-at-his-fingertips. It usually takes me a couple of minutes. :rolleyes:
I have asked him why he doesn't just ask me in the first place, but I think he believes it's very taxing for me to call upon the sacred power of the internet or somesuch..

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
It's in this evening's post to you Levi. Let me know it arrives safe and I hope you get some good use out of it. (And not just for cooking your supernoodles student ;) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE