Trangia 25K

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I have a Trangia 25K that has only been used 2or 3 times at a few festivals. It's in great condition. :) It comes with the 1 litre Trangia bottle as well. Cost new about £60

I would like to swap it for either a Gransfors Wildlife Hatchet or a quality LEFT HANDED crook knife, preferably the hatchet. Would also consider a Wetterlings 15" Hunting Axe.

Excellent stove, i just got a dirt cheap brand new MSR dragonfly and titainium pots from evilbay so i won't use it anymore

PM me if you can help :D

Ta

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
No fortunatley not a brand new one, it's about 2 years old now. Not the new version that falls apart.
It's been all over the place with me and has never let me down yet (apart from melting the rubber seal in the pump when i forgot to lubricate it one time) :D

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Offer now withdrawn....

The item will be offered for sale with a load of other items (incuding a maple handled WS Woodie) in another post in about a weeks time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE