Trangia 25-2 stove, base layer set & wide mouthed bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
SOLDTrangia 25-2 (the one with the kettle)
This is a used bit of kit, it has dents, scratches etc; as you would expect. The only real 'fault' is a split on the burner lid, ok if you don't want to keep meths in it, cheaply replaceable if you do. It's a complete set with lid/frying pan, kettle, 2 pans, lifter, windshield, stand and burner (which has the older 'clip on' simmer ring) and strap.
£25 inc. paypal and UK postage please.

DSCF4083-1.jpg

A set of Parallel thermal base layers, Long sleeved round neck top, size XL which is 102cm and the pants, size XL which is 87cm. These are brand new in the box, got them Christmas before last and have been sat on top of a cupboard so a little dusty at the box apperture.
£20 inc. Paypal and UK postage please.

DSCF4079.jpg

A wide mouthed aluminium Lifeventure bottle, unused but has been washed and stored in a cupboard so some slight exterior marks, inside mint.
£10 inc. paypal & UK postage please.

DSCF4080.jpg

Thanks for having a look.

Last edited:

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Trangia now sold, wee bump for the thermals. Might come in handy if the cold weather they predict arrives!

jamesk

Mar 21, 2011
Reigate
Do you still have the thermals for sale?

I originally came looking for a Trangia but the thermals would be useful too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE