Trail Walking & Outdoor Show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Anyone else here read trail?? Theres an outdoor show in June at Ambleside (Lakes District). Looks like there is going to be a fairly big retail village plus experts to talk to on kit, techniques etc. Going to be lots of walks from beginners to complex night nav through the mountaint (lessons given) also going to be climbing. Other features include campcraft and Bushcraft. Tickets are something like £14 pp plus £10 pp if you want to camp over.

Should be good, I'll have another look when I get home and post some dates up.

jack29g

Forager
Sep 17, 2004
Leicester
i read trail, it does look good, only one problem, when you live in leicester and have to go to schol on monday there wouldn't be much point as it would take loads of time to get up there and back again. The advert is good though, it shows you a map of the place.

brynbach

Mar 1, 2005
North Wales
Just re-read the ad in TRAIL - I see there's a "bushcraft section". Do we know who's doing that?

Website says it's Woodsmoke

All walks and talks will be given by qualified instructors including Ben McNutt and Lisa Fenton who were trained by Ray Mears!

whadya think :?:

Looks interesting and could take son and SWMBO...

Cheers
BB

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Ben's a great guy. Modest to a fault but very knowledgeable especially about wild food & the history of bushcraft. Their courses are held in the lakes so it's no surprise that they should be supporting a local event.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE