Trail Camera - 12MP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

huffhuff

Forager
Sep 20, 2010
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Hi guys,

I'm selling a 12 megapixel trail camera. It's brand new in the box. All you need is batteries and an SD card and away you go. It's a battery powered, motion-activated camera with IR for night shots! Great for animal tracking (i've got loads of deer, badgers, hedgehogs, all manner of birds). It would also be good as a security camera in your garden (I have mine strapped to a tree and looking at my oil tank).

£113 delivered to your door via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Bank Transfer preferable...but will do PayPal at a push :) PM if interested.

trailcam.jpg

The spec is as follows;

• A compact scouting camera in a camouflaged case with some pretty amazing features:
  • 6 month battery life
  • a sensor and invisible (blue LEDs) IR night vision range of 65ft
  • programmable 5 or 12 Mega Pixel, DVD quality video (640×480)
  • time stamp
  • security code
  • high quality photos
  • video
  • time lapse option
  • temperature, moon phase, unique triple sensor – primes the camera to give a 1 second trigger
  • a large LCD for picture and video playback.
  • We supply the latest version with 12MP interpolation and many additional features (password, full TFT and 12MP) – a UK first!
  • Sharp and crisp colour pictures/videos in daytime and clear black/white pictures/videos at night
  • Take videos immediately after taking pictures under the same Mode “Cam+Video”
  • Built-in 2 1⁄4” LCD color display
  • Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 3 months with 4 x AA batteries and 6 months with 8 x AA batteries)
  • Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera’s response speed Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 2 ½ inches).
  • Batteries or SD card NOT included

huffhuff

Forager
Sep 20, 2010
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
If i'm honest, i'm looking through the manual and it doesn't mention any IP rating. However, I have had mine outside for about 2 months now and it is working fine. The unit itself splits down the middle to expose the colour screen and buttons. This is surrounded by a rubber seal. As of yet, I have not seen or had water on the screen (as in, the middle section). Although, as this is nearly half the price of a Bushnell and comes from China, as a precaution, I put a strip of electrical tape over the 'join' just to be safe. I have also used it without the tape and it has been fine. I have a friend that built a bird-box for his (makes it a bit more discreet too). Another mate actually dropped his in a bucket of water and it still works... but has some slight rust showing on a clip.

Hope that helps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE