trades, backpacks,pouches and other odds and ends

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
First up is a circular tin with a few fire odds and ends and a quality leather drawstring pouch

Pair of wells lamont leather work gloves size medium, they are unused but have had neetsfoot oil treatment which has softened them darkened them and given them a bit of character, very nice just not quite fitting me well enough TRADED

Mora 601 plastic sheath

Condor sheath, belt loop removed - makes a nice slip sheath

firesteel blank TRADED

D3 falkniven slip pouch (pouch only)

Pocket Arkansas sharpening stone - seen very little light use

drawstring back pack/foraging bag

Pair of Craghopper kiwi summer trousers size 32W short, elephant grey, seen some light use, a little faiding by the leg ends outherwise look as new

Jugo 20lt back pack, grade 1 converts from a back pack to a shoulder bag - issued, used but in decent enough condition TRADED

Canvas utility strap, US army (but might be repro?) WW2 style. TRADED

trades wise I'n interested in
leather belt pouches,
firekit odds and ends tinder etc.
brass or copper gadgets; matchcase, compass magnifying glass etc...
DIY woodgas stove
wool blanket,
tarp (pref coyote brown)
small khaki or ranger green molle pouches
100% bees wax candles
micro uco candle lantern

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I've got this for trade if your interested?

003_zps813fa44e.jpg

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Corso I have an old folder and a couple of old fixed blades. Interested in the gloves and firesteel blank. Let me know if interested and I will send you a couple of pics. Regards Phill

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Its in stainless with a horn handle, made in Sheffield , comes with a leather sheath needs some TLC. I'd trade it for the Jugo bag and the canvas strap?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I quite like the look of that mate

how about for one of the items you were interested in - your choice :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
what grit grade is the ark stone dude?

sweet dagger wildthing, bet that'll clean up good!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I have a small block of bee's wax and some skull beads in ivory and glow in the dark laying around if you're interested in trading for the stone and the dc3 pouch :)

I can take a snapshot if them in a minute if you are interested mate.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
no longer looking for Knives as trade

happy to let the stuff go for bushcraft disposible items - tinder, charcloth, bees wax candles etc.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
I am looking for a Mora sheath for a 106 like this. Not sure what I can offer for trade. Are you in need of any King Alfreds Cakes? Or I could cook you up some lovely canvas charcloth.

Z

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I am looking for a Mora sheath for a 106 like this. Not sure what I can offer for trade. Are you in need of any King Alfreds Cakes? Or I could cook you up some lovely canvas charcloth.

Z

Its not quite the same one - its got cutouts for the 601 finger guards, might still work but cant garentee it. If it's worth a risk i'd take some charcloth for it :)

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
It's actually for a 105 which never came with a sheath. For the last ten years it has been wrapped in the cardboard packaging it came in. I have modded the handle to be more like the 106 so it should fit. If it doesn't i will apply gaffer tape until it does! I'm not after a fashion accessory, just something to protect the blade when it's in my whittling box.

PM me your addy and I'll sort some charcloth for you.

Z

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE