Traded, thankyou.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I bought the above smock from the Classifieds this week and was astonished to find it was black! My own fault, as the colour wasn't stated and I didn't ask because from the pic. it appeared
to be OG. It's in as new condition and is exactly what I was after apart from the colour; I have no clothing at all apart from OG and tan, and the black windshirt just looks odd, but more of a problem is that I live cheek-by-jowell with a Springer who sheds a lot of white hair and it's a nightmare on the black.

It's as new and size Large, and I'd like to trade it for a similar smock/windshirt in the aforementioned green or brown in very good nick and preferably ventile, but I'll consider offers of waterproof breathable tops in other fabrics, e.g. Bergans Morgedal or something good in wool...................

Last edited:

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
I bought the above smock from the Classifieds this week and was astonished to find it was black! My own fault, as the colour wasn't stated and I didn't ask because from the pic. it appeared
to be OG. It's in as new condition and is exactly what I was after apart from the colour; I have no clothing at all apart from OG and tan, and the black windshirt just looks odd, but more of a problem is that I live cheek-by-jowell with a Springer who sheds a lot of white hair and it's a nightmare on the black.

It's as new and size Large, and I'd like to trade it for a similar smock/windshirt in the aforementioned green or brown in very good nick and preferably ventile, but I'll consider offers of waterproof breathable tops in other fabrics, e.g. Bergans Morgedal or something good in wool...................

Well I would really really like to either buy from you or trade? I have a bergans smock similar to the morgedal. Think it's a nordmarka I'll find a link? It's brown and a medium though also a 47" chest...
If not interested would you offer me first refusal of sale if it goes that way?
Kind regards
Liam

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Well I would really really like to either buy from you or trade? I have a bergans smock similar to the morgedal. Think it's a nordmarka I'll find a link? It's brown and a medium though also a 47" chest...
If not interested would you offer me first refusal of sale if it goes that way?
Kind regards
Liam

If it goes to a sale you can deffo have dibs, as you went for it on the last thread; I'd be interested in the details of the other one though :) I've had interest by pm but no deal done.....................

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I thought somebody would snatch this up straight away; I'll leave it up until Sunday, see what you can tempt me with :)

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London

Pm sent......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE