Trade my Rab Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Looking to trade my Rab bag for a 'as new' condition Spyderco PM2, what have you got??? :)

It's a 4 season down filled bag in dark grey/blue Pertex fabric, I bought this probably almost 20 years ago and paid £225 for it then and I've used it probably a dozen times for winter camping. Like new condition, no rips tears or pulls and it was always used with a sleeping bag liner and stored uncompressed in it's Rab storage bag. Two way Opti zip with large zip and shoulder baffles, this is a supremely warm comfortable sleeping bag that was made in Sheffield. This is a top quality bit of kit!
Sorry but I can't remember the model name and apologies for the dreadful photos!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
I honestly couldn't say with 100% certainty but it could be, it was certainly a major investment at the time and was one of Rab's high-end sleeping bags.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Some dimensions, all are external measurements.

Weight - 1.35kg (Approx)

Total length - 210mm

Width at shoulder - 735mm

Width at foot - 460mm (Box foot construction)

Hope that helps, anything to tempt me with? :)

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Nobody need/want a top notch 4 season down sleeping bag, Winter is coming! ;)

The pictures don't really do the as new condition any justice but it's spotless.

Would also consider a trade for a decent scope suitable for an air rifle (springer).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE