Trade: Mini Peasant & Rough Rider

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
The clear out continues.

First up a Svord Peasant Mini in fiery orange, used but not abused, just cannot for the life of me get on with friction folders

DSCN4971 by Mark Emery, on Flickr

next up Rough Rider Whittler, again used but not abused, i've removed the swedge on the big blade as i didnt like it, all blades firm and sound, although the big blade does snap into place, it doesn't have the spring pressure that i like, buts its been like that since new, lovely little knife, just not getting used.

DSCN4169 by Mark Emery, on Flickr

DSCN4165 by Mark Emery, on Flickr

Will trade individually for Mora Classic No1 or No.2, Original Mora 510, Opinel No8, or try me with something, worst i can say is - no thanks. Please post up a picture of your trade item if either of the above grab your fancy as im not into trading blind, id like to see what you are proposing as a trade.

Will send via Royal Mail 2nd class post, due to a recovery from a long term illness, im currently unable to get to the post box, so am reliant on a carer to drop things off for me as and when they can, usually a Tuesday morning, unless someone else pops in during the week, i would of course keep people advised as to when the package was posted, just so they know.

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Still up for trade peeps, looking for Mora Classic 1's & 2's, original Mora 510

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Barney, Corso - apologies for the late reply A) i didn't get any notification of your replies from the system software B) not really been around much the last few days.

Going to have to pass on both im afraid, thanks for the offers though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE