Trade Cramp Ball Fungus (King Alfreds Cake) for False Tinder fungus

May 14, 2008
uk
I wish to trade Cramp Ball Fungus for False Tinder fungus, or if anyone wants any cramp ball fungus i will be quite happy to send you a couple.

Cheers

Adam

HawkesNest

Sep 18, 2008
Brigham City Utah USA
www.box.net
Hi Adam,
I ran across your offer by googling Cramp ball fungus. I live in the USA and was wondering if you could send me some cramp ball fungus. In learning to use real flint and steel and reading about various tinders I have read about using cramp ball fungus, also using it in a fire piston. I have been using Chaga tinder fungus that I bought off of ebay from this guy http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/uticanymike and it (the soft foamy parts) works very good for catching a spark from flint and steel. I don't think cramp ball fungus grows in the USA so I was excited to find your offer. Let me know if sending some to the USA works for you.
Thanks
Larry H.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I don't think cramp ball fungus grows in the USA so I was excited to find your offer. Let me know if sending some to the USA works for you.
Thanks
Larry H.
Daldinia concentrica (cramp ball King alfred cakes) grow widly across all of North america,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE