tracks and signs photo thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 22, 2006
uk
I'm not sure if its ok to mention other forums etc - please accept my appologies and delete immeadiately if so:

there's an excellent thread developing on the w.a.b site, an organised thread asking for all signs etc to be submitted which i guess will then be catagorised. Not sure if its been done before, could be a fantastic resource. I suggest we all contribute, or start something similar here.
They have a very high quality of photographer on w.a.b, otherwise i's submit my stack of shaky camera phone efforts!

http://www.wildaboutbritain.co.uk/forums/mammal-forums/29095-tracks-and-signs-images-needed.html

heeby

Jan 2, 2006
west yorkshire
good idea i will start getting some pics taken but the pics will have to be hosted here or you'll end up with a load of them annoying red crosses
mark

Jan 22, 2006
uk
righto, it'd make sense to have a separate version here and individuals can register and submit stuff on w.a.b if they want.

It'll make a cracking resource once its all built up and organised. :)

JeroenK

Apr 25, 2009
Deventer, NL
www.peatfreak.com
Hello Everyone :)

Signed up a short while ago especially for this section of the forum, so Hi Everyone!

Did this idea ever picked up? I love to photograph any signs/prints I found so I might have a few to share as well. Here the photographs of one trip last week I made. This album does not necessarily have the best photographs but might give an idea.

I'm located in Deventer, the Netherlands, anyone else close by? :)

Galemys

Settler
Dec 13, 2004
Zaandam, the Netherlands
Hi Jeroen,

I'm in Zaandam. There are quite a lot Dutchmen around here. If you tell something about yourself in the introduction section you'll get more replies from them.

Cheers,

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE