Too Much Trouser for Me!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
From experience the more trouser pockets you have the more you fill them and waist friction burns aren't fun. A lot of older soldiers used braces to carry kit in their trousers to avoid this

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
The way they were walking out of there at the very end looked as though they maybe left some of that tactical brown stuff inside the trews.............and nary a coney for tea, eh?

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
I wear 5.11 trousers.Not exactly using them as intended, but its always good to know that i can carry four M4 or Ak47 mags worth of dog biscuits in the pockets. Or if i fall over in the muck there is a convenient drag handle for someone to pull me out with.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I wear 5.11 trousers.Not exactly using them as intended, but its always good to know that i can carry four M4 or Ak47 mags worth of dog biscuits in the pockets. Or if i fall over in the muck there is a convenient drag handle for someone to pull me out with.
😁
Good point .

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Do you get a Mercedes M-class with every pair? It's obviously the 'go-to' transport for computer gamers with sensitive knees...

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Some great deals on here for 5.11's http://tactree.co.uk/511-covert-cargo-trousers-khaki, I wish it was pay day

Thanks for the link - a good price and although it wasn't payday it was the day the backside fell out of my everyday outdoor trousers so I got what I suspect was the last pair of those in olive green in my size. Arrived today and looks good so far very comfy but I fear hours of frustration trying to find things in the "covert" pockets - I have a hard enough job with any trousers with more than two "non-covert" pockets! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE