Tomahawk and flint knife wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
As the title says I'm after a tomahawk , an old style frontier one with a wooden handle etc.

I have no money so can't buy it.

I would trade up:

SOG fusion tactical tomahawk , wickedly sharp and barely used.

I'm not quite sure what I would trade for the flint knife but feel free to hit me with ideas.

I have many other things I would be willing to trade for either items.

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Cameron,

Don't know how the law goes on swaps and pertaining to flint blades but as you're 15 years old you will probably find folk reluctant to trade as the age to supply is 18.

Sorry, daft I know as you seen a sensible chap.

All the best,
GB

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Hi Cameron,

Don't know how the law goes on swaps and pertaining to flint blades but as you're 15 years old you will probably find folk reluctant to trade as the age to supply is 18.

Sorry, daft I know as you seen a sensible chap.

All the best,
GB

Yes I know what you mean. My parents are fine with me using sharps as I am am into bushcraft and the outdoors etc.

I could get it addressed to my dad who could gift it to me which I think is legal. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Yes I know what you mean. My parents are fine with me using sharps as I am am into bushcraft and the outdoors etc.

I could get it addressed to my dad who could gift it to me which I think is legal. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

It would be legal for your Dad to get it and gift it to you. You just want to do that to make sure that BCUK and the seller don't get in trouble with the law. I've carried knives since a young age but you don't want you or anyone else getting into trouble.

Good luck,
GB.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
It would be legal for your Dad to get it and gift it to you. You just want to do that to make sure that BCUK and the seller don't get in trouble with the law. I've carried knives since a young age but you don't want you or anyone else getting into trouble.

Good luck,
GB.

Yes I certainly don't want anyone or bcuk to get in trouble but if it is legal to get sent to my dad it should be ok.

Thanks for your help.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Oh I didn't know that that.

Maybe it is for the best if a mod deletes the thread in the best interests of the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE