to good to be true?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fat Rog

Forager
Sep 30, 2012
Rotherham, S. Yorks
Very cheap, usually around £100 for one of these. It looks like the real deal though and not a copy, the seller has 100% positive feedback (only 21 feedbacks though). Only thing that puts me off is the capacity, but still looks like a good deal.

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I do wonder where he is getting them from. If these were missapropriated from stores -although I'm sure they are not and the seller is 100% honest - he could reasonably expect a 6.00am knock on the door.

Ebay is very well monitored by a dedicated department within the MOD these days. They had to, as they were losing thousands per annum at one point through that site alone.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Powerful stuff Steve. No more walking back to the farm at brockers , no more carrying liters of water when there is a sink hole to be found/made. Stream or pond nearby. No more waiting for the millbank to drain and then boiling /cooling. Gud 'elth.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE