TNF Badlands 75L Rucsac

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Hi all,
Well have been digging through the kit mountain for the past few hours and now have for sale a TNF Badlands Rucsac, have used it on a few trips lugging some heavy stuff around (about 35kg) and it has performed excellently. It's a 75L model with an extending lid for maybe another 20L. I believe this is a pre-production model as i've never seen another one like it, here or the states and bought it from a TNF rep.
Fully adjustable back with micro mesh covered dual density foam (hard next to the straps to stop them digging through the soft stuff next to you) all over, in a rather retro black, grey and red colour. Cordura and ripstop mix fabric.
The lid pockets large and there is a large front crampon pocket with a zip and clip clossure plus the normal pile of compression straps, ice axe loops and daisy chain loops (popular in the states but strangly not so over here). There are no side pockets so nice slim profile.
I cannot give you an age for this sac but it is in excellent condition with no holes anywhere and ready for some serious action as it's been used as a holdall by me and deserve's to be used and i know how expensive decent rucsac's are.
Any question just ask and if you want some photo's p.m me your email address and i'll send a few to you.
Will take £50 plus postage (will charge you exactly what it costs me), sorry no offers :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE