Tirfor Winch 1600kg lift cap

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Have one of these for sale, has had very very light use as I have only used it for hedge laying so is in great condition............just trying to work out a price but if you are interested then please do let me know.

Cheers

Jack.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Hi Led.

Will get you a price as soon as I can, will more thank likely be the weekend now.

Cheers.

Jack.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Works in any position, horizontal, vertical or angled

unlimited length of wire rope

simple to feed in or remove the wire rope

continuous operation without snatching

reduced maintenance by simple cleaning and regular lubrication

changeover from forward to reverse operation by transferring the operating

handle from one lever to another

Robust

high mechanical advantage

whether lifting or lowering, the load is permanently controlled with the upmost precision; when operation stops, the load is spread between the two jaw blocks
safety device to prevent overloading

The Tirfor TU range is essential for heavy loads .

The particular applications for Off-road driving or Expedition use include vehicle recovery from difficult situations, lifting when adequately supported and winching when battery conditions fail on an electric winch. The Tirfor winch is compact and relatively light and may be stored within the vehicle if properly secured.

Ok chaps, here is the picture. These are nearly £700 new and I haven't done a great deal of work with this as you can see the wire rope is still shiny..........it has basically just lived in the workhop. It has a 2.4 ton pll and a 1.6 ton hoist capacity and has a spare shear pin in the handle.

Price £350

Please PM if you are interested.

Best wishes.

Jack.

P1080002.jpg

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Jack, thanks for the details. It looks just the ticket, but I'll have to pass on it due to lack of finances at the moment. Over to you Bam!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE