tipi anyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gaahl

Dec 26, 2007
leeds
I might be able to get hold of some Lavvu / Tipi tents in a few weeks someone my wife knows is importing some not sure of the details yet. She is going to ask him if we could get a discount for a bulk purchace. I was looking to buy one for the summer anyway so if they are any good and the price is right, i might get one anyone else interested?

please remember this might not happen yet they might be crap or too pricey.
I will post more details when i know more myself.

gaahl

Dec 26, 2007
leeds
hopefully will have some info tomorrow on if he will do a discount then if the price and quality is ok i will put details up on here

gaahl

Dec 26, 2007
leeds
Got some info on the tents if i take 10 i can have them for £200 each i have a photo and they look pretty good they will arrive end of May. When i see one up close i will post more details. then if anyone is interested take some names down.
please don't ask me to reserve for one yet as they might be rubbish.

will post more details end of may ........

Rhino

Apr 1, 2007
Gravesend, Kent
Got some info on the tents if i take 10 i can have them for £200 each i have a photo and they look pretty good they will arrive end of May. When i see one up close i will post more details. then if anyone is interested take some names down.
please don't ask me to reserve for one yet as they might be rubbish.

will post more details end of may ........

I know we are waiting till end of May for full spec's etc, but any idea on the size and how many people it would sleep? I would also be intrested if you could have a oven/fire in it.:D

Regards,

Ant.

gaahl

Dec 26, 2007
leeds
from the photo it looks like you can have a fire in it as for the size its hard to tell i can pass on the photo to anyone who wants it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE