Tidioute/Great Eastern Cutlery/Northfield Un-x-LD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Howdy folks!
Long shot, I think, but worth a try!

Anyone else use a knife made by Great Eastern Cutlery, Tidioute or Northfield? Fancy showing them off? :D They make some beautiful slippies and I was lucky enough to be given a 'Pattern Production Finale' Tidioute by SWMBO for Valentines day a while back (which I show off at every opp):

tidioute.jpg

It's without a doubt the nicest, best finished slippie I've ever owned and the HT is great in 1095 to boot.

So anyone got one and can anyone gimme some info on the company? They seem to all be lumped together on the GEC website, are Tidioute and Northfield subsidiaries/product lines of GEC?

Cheers,
Pete

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
Howdy! I don't have any and don't know anything about the company but I hear they're great knives. I'd have bought one myself if I had the money.

Sorry I can't be more help, nice knife though!

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Stunning as always Hoodoo :D I was hoping you'd chime in here!

This lot make great folders. I have shifted most of mine except for a Pioneer and a big old Trapper thing. Wish I hadn't sold my Harness Jack, and really fancy one of the new Yellow Rose muskrats :)
I don't think I could sell one :p I want to get my hands on a few more, but I can't seem to find any in the UK!

Pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE