For Sale Three Mora’s

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Hi Dave i take it you post is 25 pound for all three all in 510 Mora I am interested in them my wife what's them for the kitchen let me know how to purchase them many thanks Paul.
 
Hi Dave i take it you post is 25 pound for all three all in 510 Mora I am interested in them my wife what's them for the kitchen let me know how to purchase them many thanks Paul.
Hi Paul, those three have been sold, but I do have other Moras. If you are interested I can send a picture.
 
Morning Paul, three Mora’s, one is stainless, one sand blasted blade and one carbon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    373.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    395.4 KB · Views: 23

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE