Thorncombe woods day trip...

wolf_diver

Forager
Jan 21, 2007
Weymouth Dorset
Had to delay our Easter Leave camping trip because one of my lads was recovering from a tummy bug, So took them all out to Thorncombe woods, Dorset for a wee yomp and some Lunch. Dog was driving me mad on the route up, swear he knows there we where off to before i did, got there and claimed myself down. Had a nice walk around checking out all the signs of spring kicking in, Had a chat with the forest commission Lads chopping down sycamores. Was asking about lime trees near by!!! Found some ransomes and nettles for the pot. made camp and got the cooker out, chopped the greens and mixed in two eggs i had brought with me.
The wife drops the finshed product on the floor, now was it a accident like she said of a excuse not to eat my ransome nettle surprise!!!!! who Knows.
Make some nettle tea to help swallow it down with, Well the dog ate it so was not that bad..... Made the kids some bow and arrows fast and ran around the woods like a bunch of hobits. it Was a good day....
Image149.jpg

Image150.jpg

Image151.jpg

Image152.jpg

Image153.jpg

Image155.jpg

Jay

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice pics Jay, looks like you had a good time with the boys

To insert the image into your thread rather than a link, right click and copy the IMG code under your picture in p'bucket rather than the http: link.

hth

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE