This is good...Not.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HuBBa

Forager
May 19, 2005
Borås, Sweden
www.hubbatheman.com
And of course, a badge makes you an expert ;)

You can pretty much get all badges you need. And if you don't have one, all it takes is a few £ and the design and you can have it.

Of course, if you ever come across a survival instructor who points at his badge as his credentials, you probably now know where he got it ;)

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
And the funny thing is he says its rare, yet he's selling at least two of them! Check out the other crap he's selling here.

ronsos

Forager
Dec 10, 2004
is the 'joint personel recovery survival medal' as valid as the 'king wizard grand master hag stone ' ? or am I hopelessly emired in reality again?dammit,I hate when that happens.

Thats new to me about the Gurkhas having their own combat trousers? I always thought that they wore the same as the rest of us.
Anybody want to buy a "stotRE international long range upside down taiwan knife fighting chief instructors" badge lol :D

Badges,badges....we don't want no stinking badges......

ronsos

Forager
Dec 10, 2004
ok , here it is -a once in a life time chance!one! 100% genuine SAS survival instructors underwater knife fighting and orc detecting badge! as ownend by chris ryan,andy mcnab and eddie stone!be the envy of your friends(real or imaginary!)be instantly attractive to members of the opposite sex(real or inflatable!) be instantly atractive to just about anything with a pulse!only £250 for this great offer!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE