this carver doesnt mess about with his adze

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
1,722
83
uk
Look at this this turkish spoon carver, he doesnt mess about.
Check out his adzing block its so simple and so effective as a way to enable to take "worry free" heavy cuts

[video]https://youtu.be/Oa4QrGMlFPI[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He's good. I see his precision strike accuracy (long time for me to learn) and the consistency of his design from one spoon to the next.
 
Yes, he knows the form inside out
I like that adzing block, even better than a shaving horse, much easier and faster to builld....although you could put it on 3 legs to work standing up I suppose
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE