This aint my year !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Typical , yesterday i jumped out the back of my Daihatsu soft top (yes it was stationry!!) and landed really awkwardly . After laying there swearing like made for half an hour , i remembered my old dear was at home . I phoned her and got a lift to hospital . They aint sure if its a break or a bad sprain , either way it hurts and i am confined to a chair in the front room with my foot up .
I just cant belive my luck at the moment !!!
Pumbaa

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
**** mate,

If you are gonna be there a while, pop a bottle of mead huh?

If you haven't got any....send me your addy - these things can be arranged between friends!

Red

swagman

Nomad
Aug 14, 2006
Tasmania
pumbaa said:
Typical , yesterday i jumped out the back of my Daihatsu soft top (yes it was stationry!!) and landed really awkwardly . After laying there swearing like made for half an hour , i remembered my old dear was at home . I phoned her and got a lift to hospital . They aint sure if its a break or a bad sprain , either way it hurts and i am confined to a chair in the front room with my foot up .
I just cant belive my luck at the moment !!!
Pumbaa

Hope you get beter soon mate and if it makes you feel any better its not my year i
have been of work for 3 months after taking a third of my ring finger with an electric plain. yes it did hurt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE